Monday, August 22, 2011

Love Trilogies. PART I. YOU........

SO hurt,it's hurting.............me,the absence of a certain human voice .........silently wrenching at my heart...purging...........retching,but not emoting...hold me..........will you?sickly sweet..human emotions..no vices..true colours showing now...the fake walls falling apart...funny we all strive for human perfection...but no-one seems to care for what they've left behind.

Twisters,whirlwinds....and eerieness far n wide..the chill...seers through within me..sending me on a trip divine..hopscotch,a dirty pavement the garbage bin and a white piece of chalk.make me dream of life swaying on a sodden hammock.


i remember you as ..you with me..greedy for love..s.c.sir,van gogh....rainy afternoons..the dishevelled look...the bedroom in a disarray...me and you..my losses..your smiles..my grievances..your hippo tee'..my tears..your guitar strings...my nights..your grub club specials..my diamond nosepin..and your ring..my dreams..were once you as a destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment